April 26, 2010

In response to Eddie's Post...


Which company do you think has been doing the best at keeping their products on top of their competition?


Today there is so much competition between company's, sometimes it seems like too much. When I go to the grocery store there is almost a hundred different brands of everything! sometimes it seems over whelming. But the product I think is staying on top of the market the best is not found at the grocery store, I believe it is the Apple company. From laptops to IPods, IPhones, to a music downloading store online, they seem to have every technological product that people today want.


I think Apple stays on top of there competition by being the first with a new product. When MP3 player's first came out, everyone wanted one and most people would buy a Ipod, now there are so many chooses. also the Iphone was a big breakthrough for Apple. before the Iphone, many people never downloaded applications to there phones, other than games or ring tones, now there is an app for virtually anything. Many company's are following Verizon and adding apps to there phones as well. But apple will always be the original for the phone with apps. The Iphone also included a touchscreen, I don't know if it was the first phone with a touch screen, but it was the first one I had ever seen. After Apple came out with that, again the competition followed, now almost everything is touchscreen.


Because of Apple's stunning technology and innovation it is ahead of the competition. I think any company that is copied by it's competition is the one at the top. I don't know if Apple is the most profitable within there competition, but for me I think they are the best in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment